It is true that Express Entry is the federal program and most of the skilled people prefer this stream to immigrate to Canada. However,it has now become really tough to migrate with low CRS scores. The federal draws in 2019 have an average CRS score of 450. It implies just those applicants who luckily scored at least 450 in Express section pool, were qualified for Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for Canadian Permanent residency through these federal draws.

On the other hand, the average scores that a candidate with decently good credentials scores in the express entry pool is around 400-450. This means that with Express Entry, your chances of immigration are not so great.

That is why we suggest our client to go for PNP programs instead of express entry. Through PNPs, you hold 80% chances of success of migration whereas in Express Entry which is ‘high in point-requirement’, your chances are mere 20%. In 2020, therefore, PNP is better pathway to immigrate to Canada rather than the federal program.

In the Express entry pool, the profiles are assessed and positioned on various factors for example, your age, work skills, educational qualification and language proficiency in English or French. These factors are considered for PNP too but at a moderate level. This means that if Express Entry requires you to get at least CLB 9 in IELTS exam for proving your language skills, then in case of PNP, you can easily get an invite at a low as CLB 6 (Saskatchewan PNP).

source : oneclickvisas.