If you are searching for information to immigrate to Canada and are ready then click the below link to submit a request for an Initial Consultation

It is very easy to immigrate to Canada. You will need to apply through one of these 10 programs:

1. Express Entry Programs (Federal)

2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

3. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

4. Quebec-selected Skilled Workers Program

5. Refugees

6. Start-up Visa Program (Business Owner)

7. Family Sponsorship

8. Self-employed Artists and Athletes

9. International Experience Canada (IEC) (31 countries)

10. Study Permit (colleges and universities)

More information on these programs:

1. Express Entry Programs (Federal)

There are 3 programs: Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, and Canadian Experience Class.

You must have:

  • high-level language skills (for example IELTS band 6-7)
  • work experience of 1 – 2 years in NOC zero (management jobs), A (professional jobs with a university degree) or B (technical jobs and skilled trades with a college diploma or training as an apprentice)
  • job offer if you’re applying under ‘Federal Skilled Trades Program’
  • secondary (high school) minimum if you’re applying under ‘Federal Skilled Worker Program’

NOC stands for National Occupation Classification.  It’s a list of all the occupations in Canada. You must know your NOC in Canada.

2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)

Each province has a program for immigrants with the skills, education, and experience they need. To be nominated, you need to go on each province’s government website and contact them directly.

Saskatchewan has a very good program called SINP (Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program) which has shorter processing times and requires lower IELTS scores (band 4-5). Fees: $300 Processing Time: varies ( with a job offer: 4 weeks; occupation in demand/express entry: 27-29 weeks).

3. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

You must:

  • get a job offer from an employer in the Atlantic province
  • to take a language test, such as IELTS, to prove that you can speak English or French
  • get ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report to show that your education – diploma, degree, certificate – compare to Canadian
  • show you have money to support yourself and your family in Canada – ‘proof of funds’. For example, a family of 3 people will need $4, 773

Fees: starting at $1,040

Processing Time: 6 months

4. Quebec-selected skilled workers

If you want to live in Quebec, you need to apply to the Government of Quebec. Quebec has its own rules. If the province of Quebec chooses you, they will give you a special certificate to continue the process.

Fees: from $1,040

Processing time: 17 months

5. Refugees

Refugees are people who are in danger of torture, have their lives at risk or risk cruel treatment or punishment because of their race, religion, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a social group, such as women or people of a particular sexual orientation.

6. Start-up visa

If you are an entrepreneur who has the skills to build a big business in Canada and create jobs for Canadians, you can apply through this program.

Fees: $1,540

Processing time: 12 to 16 months

7. Family sponsorship

If you have relatives in Canada who are Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents, they can sponsor you. They will need to be able to support you financially – pay for your food, clothing, and housing.

Sponsor a child: from $150,    Sponsor an adult: from $1,040

8. Self-employed Persons Program (for Artists and Athletes)

The self-employed Persons Program is for people with experience in cultural activities or athletics who want to continue working as Artists or Athletes in Canada.

Fees to immigrate: from $1,540

Processing time: 24-25 months

9. International Experience Canada

If you are young (18-35 years old) and from a list of 31 eligible countries, IEC ‘International Experience Canada’ program may be for you. Click here ‘Working Holiday – Open Work Permit’) to find out more. After working in Canada under the IEC program, you can apply for immigration as a Federal or Provincial Skilled Worker.

10. Study Permit (colleges and universities)

Another option is to come on Study Permit to study at a Canadian University or College. You must have enough money to pay your tuition fees and living expenses. After you graduate from a college or university in Canada, you can apply to become a permanent resident. Click here ‘Study Permit: Who can apply for more information.

Source: englishandimmigration

If you are ready to immigrate to Canada then click the below link to submit a request for an Initial Consultation.

Choose your Reaction!
Leave a Comment