We Have Ansrwers To All your Questions
The economic categories are for applicants who have specific occupational skills and experience that meet the needs of Canada’s labour market and who will contribute to the Canadian economy. This includes management occupations, professional occupations, and technical occupations and skilled trades.
Check out your options:
- Canadian Experience Class. This program allows those with work experience in Canada to become permanent residents.
- Federal Skilled Workers Program. This program offers permanent residency to skilled professionals who can contribute to Canada’s economy.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program. This program offers permanent residency for qualified skilled trades workers who can contribute to the Canada’s economy.
- The Self-Employed Persons Program. This program is for people who will become self-employed in Canada.
- Start-up Visa Program. Entrepreneurs with the skills and ideas to build an innovative business in Canada may be eligible for this program.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program. This program allows foreign workers to come to Canada to fill short-term labour and skill shortages.
We provide intelligence, tools and resources that help the Canadian tourism industry reach domestic and international markets.
Canada offers refugee protection to some people in Canada who fear persecution or who would be in danger if they had to leave. Some dangers they may face include
- risk to their life
- risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment
If you feel you could face one of these risks if you go back to your home country or the country where you normally live, you may be able to seek protection in Canada as a refugee.
Normally, foreign nationals who wish to immigrate to Canada must apply for and obtain a permanent resident visa from abroad. Foreign nationals do not have the right to apply for permanent residence from within Canada if they do not meet the requirements of an in-Canada immigration class, or if they are otherwise inadmissible.